Mountain Sports Week at the Wilder Kaiser
Up to 6 different mountain sports with experienced mountain, bike and running guides in Ellmau!
Up to 6 different mountain sports with experienced mountain, bike and running guides!
From June 24th until July 1st 2018 the mountain guides from the region will take you with them to show you some adventures at the Wilder Kaiser. They offer a lively canyoning trip, a mountain bike tour, a trailrun, a day of rock climbing, a spectacular via ferrata, and some challenging hikes to different peaks. You can book different packages for 3, 4, 5 or 6 days and then choose your preferred activities offered during this week.
Every evening we reserve tables at different restaurants where all participants can meet, eat together and talk about their day in the mountains.
The mountain sports packages are including:
- Professionall guidance for all sports programs
- Rental equipment (harness, helmet, via ferrata set) for peak hikes, via ferrata and rock climbing
- Rental equipment (wetsuit and harness) for Canyoning
- (E-) Bike rental for Mountainbiketours
- Reserved seats in the evenings in different restaurants (meals not included)
- Local contact person for any questions
Prices for 2018
- 3 mountain sports days: € 99
- 4 mountain sports days: € 119
- 5 mountain sports days: € 139
- 6 mountain sports days: € 159
The prices are for the guided sports programs (accommodation not included). After the booking you can choose which adventure you would like to enjoy during this week. All programs will take place several times between Mon, June 25th and Sun, July 1st. You just let us know your preferred program and we will try to make it happen!
Guests of the region Wilder Kaiser (with an accommodation in the towns of Ellmau, Going, Scheffau or Söll) with a minimum age of 18 years, can sign up for this adventurous week.
Program of the Mountain Sports Week 2018
Mountain Sports Week
If you have already reserved accommodation in the Wilder Kaiser region and only want to book the program, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following data:
• How many people
• Which accommodation you booked
• Your full names, address and phone number
- Hiking and sports clothes (short & long)
- Hiking boots and trail running or running shoes with a good sole
- Rain jacket and sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
- Back pack, drinking bottle, maybe small snacks
- Via Ferrata or Biking gloves, maybe hiking poles
- For canyoning: swimming things, towel and shoes that can get wet
- If you have your own climbing or via ferrata gear, otherwise it will be provided
- Passport and licence
- Insurance card (maybe accident insurance information)
- Little first aid kit
- Maybe camera and chargers
- You should be free from giddiness
Tourist office Wilder KaiserDo you have any questions for the mountain sports week? | Birgit will help you.
Liability: Program chanes possible. The organizer and its independent guides do not take any liability for accidents of any kind. Services that can not be provided due to the weather or other influences, can not be refunded. Each participant acknowledges that there is always a residual risk of injury, for which no liability is assumed. We do recommend all participants an Insurance for accidents (including emergency and rescue costs). All outdoor activities are carried out at your own risk. The participants agree with the booking that fotos and videos taken during this week can be used by the Tourism office Wilder Kaiser for advertising.