Wilder Kaiser GuestCard
Who makes holiday with this card, enjoys even more.
The Wilder Kaiser region, around Ellmau, Going, Scheffau and Söll, offers many inclusive and bonus services that can make your holiday even more exciting. And that day by day!
Just arrive and enjoy!
Enjoy benefits for your own personal mountain experience such as free participation in the programs of the tourism association, free use of hiking and bath buses and ski buses, free Wi-Fi, numerous reductions on torchlight hikes, mountain doctor hikes, swimming pools and much more ...
The Wilder Kaiser GuestCard will be handed out free of charge upon arrival by the landlord or your booked accommodation and is valid for your stay. Please bring the GuestCard with you to any program or event offered through the Tourist Board. Only by presenting this card are the reductions and inclusive services valid.
Notes & conditions for the services of the Wilder Kaiser GuestCard
- The Wilder Kaiser GuestCard is valid only with a valid and complete registration by the renter.
- The Wilder Kaiser GuestCard cannot be transferred and must be shown to the service partners.
- The Wilder Kaiser GuestCard is valid only for the listed services of the service partners, but not for special campaigns or events. The TVB Wilder Kaiser reserves short-term changes to the service offer.
- The Wilder Kaiser GuestCard does not contain any warranty or replacement services for services there are not used or not available.
- The general terms and conditions of the tourism association Wilder Kaiser shall apply