The chapel at "Hölzl" is a special rarity.
Hölzl" - situated on the so-called Saukogel - was once a farm that was farmed all year round. Around 1910, the property was sold or used as an alpine pasture. A few steps away from the farm, a wooden chapel was built in the past, where the farmers' families gathered to pray. Some time ago, the former alp burnt down to the ground. Miraculously, the chapel survived the fire unscathed, and the alpine pasture was completely rebuilt.