Wilder Kaiser GuestCard
Advantages and services of the Wilder Kaiser GuestCard
Dear Wilder Kaiser Guest,
the Wilder Kaiser GuestCard, that you receive from your accommodation on arrival entitles you to numerous free services and bonus services to make your stay in the Wilder Kaiser even better. Every day!
The Wilder Kaiser GästeCard is available free of charge from your landlord upon arrival and is valid for your booked period!
- The use of all public buses in the region to the final stops of Kufstein, Wörgl, St. Johann or Kitzbühel is included all year round.
- You can enjoy an unique mountain experience in the Wilder Kaiser on a variety of guided hikes.
- Discover the region together with your children on the supervised nature-based Family Programme
- Our free KaiserJet buses take you to the main lifts, swimming pools and excursion destinations in the Wilder Kaiser area
- You can surf the internet at various WiFi hotspots in the region free of charge with the Wilder Kaiser GuestCard
- Bonus partners (see below)
Seven mountain adventure worlds
Mountain railway tickets
Bonus partners of the Wilder Kaiser GuestCard
Kaiserbad and swimming lakes
Sport hire and shops
Terms and conditions of the services with the Wilder Kaiser GuestCard
- The Wilder Kaiser GuestCard can only be used when the accommodation provider completes a full and validated registration
- The Wilder Kaiser GuestCard is not transferrable and should be shown to the service providers
- The Wilder Kaiser GuestCard can only be used for the regular services of the service partners not for special offers or events. The Wilder Kaiser Tourist Association reserves the right to change the services offered at short notice.
- The Wilder Kaiser GuestCard does not include a guarantee or alternative service should services not be taken or not be available.
- The general terms and conditions of the Wilder Kaiser Tourist Association apply