The core element of the climbing hall in Wörgl is an impressive variety of climbing walls with all imaginable forms and applicable techniques that climbing has to offer. You will be offered the opportunity to practice this fascinating sport independently and at different levels up to a route height of 16 meters and up to 12 meters overhang in 5 sectors.
After climbing/bouldering, let the friendly staff serve you in the cosy bistro with delicious delicacies such as butter pretzels, pizza, toast or homemade cakes!
Facts of the climbing hall
On almost 500 square meters of floor space there are:
- approx. 1,000 sqm indoor lead climbing area
- approx. 250 sqm boulder climbing area on 100 sqm floor space
- approx. 100 qm outdoor boulder walls
- approx. 350 sqm of leading-outdoor climbing area (of course on the south side of the building)
- approx. 150 indoor and 50 outdoor routes
- 16 m wall height with up to 20 m climbing route length
- overhanging up to 12 m!