Wilder Kaiser

Haus Kirchbichl

holiday apartment in Ellmau

Haus Kirchbichl

Town: EllmauLift: 0,1 km Centre: 0,6 km Lake: 2,1 km

sauna WiFi pets welcome

from € 320,00per unit/nightexcl. local taxcurrent price

90%21 Ratings

Book onlineQuery

Description

The house is located within spitting distance of one of the many slopes and offers a breathtaking view of the Wilder Kaiser, the village of Ellmau and the golf court. It is possible to reach all the slopes with your ski. You can reach the toboggan track, the cross-country trail and the centre of Ellmau, where you find restaurants and bars, by foot. There is no need for a car!

The comfortable chalet has 3 floors (approx. 190 m2) and is fully equipped.
Upper floor: spacious living area with TV, fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, 2 balconies
Ground floor: 3 bedrooms (2 double bedrooms, 1 bedroom with bunk bed), bathroom and separate WC, terrace
Lower floor: 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, sauna, garage
Towels and bed linen available as well as washing machine and dishwasher.

Continue reading

Available rooms or apartments/holiday flat

  • hol. house - 4 + more bedrooms/bath tube

    hol. house - 4 + more bedrooms/bath tube

    190 m²5 Bedrooms4-10 Persons

    € 320,00per unit/night

    The house is located within spitting distance of one of the many slopes. The comfortable chalet has 3 floors (approx. 190 m2) and is fully equipped.
    Upper floor: spacious living area with TV, fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, 2 balconies
    Ground floor: 3 bedrooms (2 double bedrooms, 1 bedroom with bunk bed), bathroom and separate WC, terrace
    Lower floor: 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, sauna, garage
    Towels and bed linen available as well as washing machine and dishwasher.

    balcony, bathtub, bed linen available, bidet, bunk bed, cable TV, CD player, coffeemaker, dish sink, dishes available, dishwasher, double sink, double sofa bed, fireplace, furniture suite, garden furniture, hairdryer, iron, kitchen, no. of bathrooms: 1, radio, refrigerator, refrigerators available, rustic furniture, sauna, separate toilet, shower, stereo system, terrace (some rooms), toilet, TV, vent hood, WiFi

    • hol. house - 4 + more bedrooms/bath tube
    • hol. house - 4 + more bedrooms/bath tube
    • hol. house - 4 + more bedrooms/bath tube
    • hol. house - 4 + more bedrooms/bath tube
    • hol. house - 4 + more bedrooms/bath tube
    • hol. house - 4 + more bedrooms/bath tube
    • hol. house - 4 + more bedrooms/bath tube

Inclusive of: electricity, water, heating, sauna;
Exclusive of: final cleaning (€ 120.00 for 8 people, € 15.00 for every additional person), deposit: € 200.00
You have to pay 30 % of the price when booking the chalet and the other 70 % at least 8 weeks before your arrival.
Pets allowed.

Continue reading

Near the accommodation

Arrival

Check-in: 4 pm, Check-out: 10 am

Continue reading

Contact

Haus KirchbichlKirchbichl 206352 Ellmau(0043) 5358 3472(0049)896418870info@xeller-villenbau.de

Equipment

Children

  • crib/baby bed
  • highchair

Facilities / Services

  • car parking lot
  • covered parking for cars
  • drying room
  • family friendly
  • free use of internet
  • garage
  • garden barbecue
  • garden furniture
  • laundry facilities available
  • open fire-place
  • parking space for bicycles
  • pets welcome
  • pets welcome (€): 25
  • ski storeroom
  • snow chains necessary in winter
  • WiFi

Foreign languages

  • English
  • German

Location

  • City Center - distance (meters): 300
  • distance to outdoor/indoor swimming (m): 2000
  • distance to skischool (m): 300
  • edge of ski run
  • mountain location
  • right on the slope
  • ski bus stop distance (m): 100

Payment methods

  • transfer

Wellness

  • sauna
  • tub baths

show more

Non-committal query to Haus Kirchbichl

1 adult
2 adults
Family & more

Check availability

Arrival: 26.05.2018Departure: 02.06.20182 adultsChange my data

1 adult
2 adults
Family & more

Daily rate as of

Minimum stay in nights:

Departure possible

No departure possible

Arrival possible

No arrival possible

Select the desired travel period and the number of nights.

Select your desired departure date. Cancel

You have selected from until

  • Available
  • Selection
  • Partially available
Check availability