Free minibus connects the villages Going, Ellmau, Scheffau and Söll
The Winter KaiserJet takes you daily from 23 December 2018 to 18 March 2019 to all the mountain railways, swimming pools and excursion destinations in the Wilder Kaiser region. This winter will be the first time we offer this 30 seater minibus. We apologise for any inconvenience in case of overcrowding.
Good to know:
- Free-to-use for owners of a Wilder Kaiser GuestCard, a citizen card or a lift pass.
- Group transport is not possible.
- Dogs must be secured with a muzzle and a leash.
- Ski carriage is allowed.
Great for anyone who...
- ...doesn't ski or have a car.
- ...wants to spend their day without skis.
- ...missed the last chairlift.
- ...loves riding a bus for free ;-)